On Monday, February 13, members of Broomfield Rotary’s Evening Club delivered flowers to several of the Broomfield area assisted-living facilities. After a large donation of flowers by the Colorado Home and Garden show, almost 800 flowers and plants were hand delivered to residents of Maryell Manor, Silvercrest, the Salvation Army, and the Broomfield Senior Center. After seeing the delightful smiles on the faces of the seniors who were there to pick out their favorite flowers, there was no doubt it was the best way to spend the day before Valentine’s Day!
August 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
August 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
September 6 @ 6:30 pm - October 11 @ 8:00 pm
September 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
News from Broomfield Rotary
- Rotary Club delivers 248 Flowering Plants to Seniors
- At the conclusion of the 60th annual Colorado Garden and Home show many Denver Area Rotary Clubs...
- FLOWER POWER – COLLECTING Flowers, Sunday, March 4th
- It's about that time again! Time to COLLECT flowering plants at the conclusion of the Colorado...
- Volunteers Needed for the RACE4Kids’ Health Event
- For the last 9 years, I have served as the Volunteer Coordinator for the Frank Shorter RACE4Kids’...